Friday, July 31, 2009

Grandma's chair



This story is filled with the filings of tenderness and love... There is this warmth that overcomes me when I talk or think about this great women. She was the best grandma in the whole wide world. She died two years ago and I still miss her very much.

Once upon a time there was a little girl. And her grandma. And a world of fairytales. Grandma used to sit on her old chair and a girl would enjoy listening stories about dwarfs, witches, huge castles and kings. And she was safe in this beautiful world where happy ending and a huge smile on child's face before falling asleep were a part of everyday life.
Everything changes...this girl is now 25 years old, and her grandma just somebody she remembers with a tear in her eye.
This is where today's story about transformation begins.

















Great transformation I would say. My grandma is looking down, smiling and admiring the chair with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails